Wednesday 28 November 2012

Quick update.

So today I had a chat with my college tutor regarding the films progress, everything went very well and they have confirmed that my approach to the experimental client is acceptable.
the only issue that is needing to be addressed as soon as possible is the marvel/disney copyright.
This could make or break the film in terms of distribution however I will not let this issue halt the project at this point far too much time and effort has been made into planning the production and I cant let it stop the momentum. One way or another this film will be made even if it kills me! (bit dramatic but meh.)
I have been advised to get in touch with someone with knowledge of copyright and film law to address this and I consider it an absolute certainty that I will have to approach Disney/Marvel with my plans for the idea. it could get complicated but I am sure I can overcome any issues plus you never know it might actually open up some opportunity for me! just gotta keep moving forward as always.
Peace.
P.S casting call is slightly delayed while I tweak the adverts but It will be up soon.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment